Friends are the people in you simply cannot live without. They’re the people you call when you want to get your groove on at the club, the people that you get brunch with, and the ones who brought you ice cream after breakups.
That being said, you may be wondering what kind of gift to get that extra-special person in your life. That’s why we scoured the web for fun, thoughtful gifts to give your friends. They deserve it and you deserve some time off!
For Your Friend with a Green Thumb
- Grab a pack of Indoor Plant Hangers and a few cheap terracotta plant holders at your local hardware store or online. Then, the fun part. Decorate the pots to create a unique look and adds a thoughtful touch. If you’re worried about keeping plants alive before gifting them, include a pack of seeds and a small bag of potting soil.
- Make your friend a one of a kind terrarium filled with the things they enjoy the most. Most of the items you’ll need can be found at a dollar store and the rest can be found at a local plant store or hardware chain. It’s up to you to unleash your creativity and build the terrarium of your friends dreams.! Visit the Apartment Therapy’s “How to Make a Terrarium” for easy-to-follow instructions
- I have two words for you: Decorative Pillows. They’ll comfortable, fun, and something people rarely buy for themselves even though it can totally vamp up their decor. Think about their house and make sure you pick something that would look great on their couch!
- The 3D Moon lamp is perfect for the friend you love to the moon and back. It’s a stylish, touch lamp with a soft yellow and bright white setting and it’s under $20!
For Your Fashionista Friend
- Get her a Birchbox beauty subscription! Choose from a one month, 3 months, or yearly subscription and she’ll receive 5 beauty products every month of the subscription cycle! Everyone loves receiving mail that isn’t bills!
- If your friend is constantly on the go, treat her to a brand new purse. It’s great because you don’t have to worry about size or even style! Stick with a black bag that will match everything! We love this one because of the subtle pink accents.
For Your Best Techie
- Bring your friends photos to life with a mini portable printer for their cellphone! We suggest the HP Sprocket, which can be found on Amazon for under $130. Choose from a wide variety of colors and for following years you’ll be able to get them ink and paper for it!
- You want to get your friend some amazing new gadget, but they seem to already have them all! The one they don’t have is super expensive and you just can’t afford it. That’s okay! You can never go wrong with a gift card. Get them one for BestBuy or Amazon so they can spend it on the tech they want.
For the Chef
- If your bestie is still using their coffee maker from ten years ago, consider getting them the Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition. For $200 they’ll be able to create delicious coffees, lattes, and cappuccinos everyday! Plus, Keurig is throwing in 48 free pods with your purchase.
- Get your friend a set of trigger scoops. It might sound silly, but it’s an amazing tool that will allow them to create the perfect cookies, cupcakes, and more! You’ll be able to find them at just about any retail store, but we suggest the King Arthur Cookie Scoop Set of 3. Not only do they have brightly colored handles, but the set also offers a wide variety of sizes for them to choose from!
No matter what you decide to get your friend, make sure you tell them how much they mean to you. The best gift is friendship, after all!